Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why does a gentle soul have a heart of a beast?












So that you still keep fighting the good fight. 


I no longer tolerate pessimism and melancholia. 


My struggles, experiences, personalities are exciting, valuable and that is how I am going to pursue this course of life.


I am a strong woman and it has been the same now, in near future and will forever be.


I am smart, intelligent, beautiful, and I am proud to be me. 


I embrace positivity in life and I struggle to succeed in this life and the life after. 


I will always protect my family.


I have the maturity to be able to differentiate the good and the bad.


I have a kind heart that could keep me humble and see living from a different perspective.


I cherish goodness.


I have the energy to realise my dreams and hobbies.


I bring good vibes amongst my circle of friends.


I am not embarrass to be different.


I see beyond words and results are the best judges of my actions as well as endeavours.


With Allah's willing and guidance, Insya Allah we can together build a strong and successful ummah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment