Thursday, October 27, 2011

Battlefield


Whether humanity will consciously follow the law of love, I do not know. But that need not disturb me. The law will work just as the law of gravitation works whether we accept it or not.


Mahatma Ghandi.


I am reading a book called The Power by Rhonda Byrne. It eventually breaks my heavily defended fortress and get my imprisoned mind and soul back to Reality. I have always been very timid and hid behind that person I should have been. Where were I? The past 7 lonely years.

A child is pure and free. Growing up as one, I had no limitation in What I Wanted to Become. It had always been about Me and The World. I was a very active and adventurous little girl but loneliness was always my best friend. So used to going back to being lonely and unheard during the night. I refused to open up to a lot of people, and that included my parents. Trust was never there.

I hope this book could expand my horizon and release all those negative energy I have been carrying around for these many many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment