Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Green is for my Plant

It has been too long since I set into the pattern again. It's bitter. It's not easy to cure a broken heart. It's unimaginable but movies do happen in real life. At least it does in mine. Someone removed my Sleepless in Seattle DVD from the drawer. It can't be found.

What am I going to teach my children if they keep seeing me weep? I'd like to bring up beautiful children if I do have one. If I could, four seems like a good number.

My period has been late. But, I am still not pregnant. I do not bother counting the days anymore. Come what may...

I am getting more boring. Sense of music taste, sense of fashion are so plain. Although I like living in the comfort of my skin. I am sure internal beauty or self worth counts in this universe.


Have you seen my green plant? It's growing expeditiously. And all bushy. I am so incapable of taking care of one. I try to water the pot once a day but it is still not flowering. I will see what I can do when I go to Mitre 10 next week.

Yesterday was my first swim lesson and I was thrown into the pool swimming like a pro instead of getting myself comfortable with the water. I was panic throughout the 30 minute coaching. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. It's a bit lonely to do swim lesson alone. I asked Hazel if she would like to join me.

Little things make me happy these days. I miss my big imagination but it is subsiding a bit by bit, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment