Thursday, October 20, 2011

Great Sacrifices Come with Great Rewards

I have to stop lingering in negative thoughts. I am worthier than what I realised.

It has to start with a small step and bigger leap of faith and confidence.

Last night, I drove around Annerley and picked up Razin from the bus stop. Finally, my husband gave me the license to drive in Brisbane.

Today, I plan to do a little bit of Corporations Law revision.

This January, I am going to enrol for Business Administration Certificate III to get my CV going. It is a short programme organised by Inspire Education of Australia or Tafe perhaps.

My visa is still processing and it might be postponed until I get my Chest X-Ray taken.

I am going back to Malaysia again this 20th November. I might want to get telekung (prayer veil)  and some light Islamic readings for Hazel.

I have been sleeping and bumming too much at home. I made daily roster and hopefully I am disciplined enough to follow through what I have planned for the rest of the day.

Sometimes, I don't know what I should do, where to harvest motivation/inspiration. I should not complicate things and make a simple decision one at a time.

I need more colours in my life. Since, it's already Spring let's go out for some fresh air...

Suddenly my mind is transported back to the small/tiny Kadazan grocery shop in Kepayan. Those vegetables were so fresh from the ground. Wish I could grow my own food. I have started growing a flower plant but it isn't flowering. I am a bit concerned. They say, when you start connected to the nature, you will get back most of yourself. That is after all, what we are made of and where we will go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment